Refund & Returns Information
28 DAY RETURNS POLICY
The information on this page is subject to our main terms and conditions.
Peace of mind
You can shop with the peace of mind that items can be returned to us if they are unsuitable. Whether the size is wrong or you just don't like the colour or style, just return any of your items within 28 days of receiving them for either a refund, credit on your account or exchange for another item.
- Follow the instructions on the packing sheet enclosed with your parcel and fill in the relevant details. If you don't have a returns form, please enclose a slip of paper detailing your:
- Order or Invoice number if you have it
- Full name order was placed under
- Contact telephone number
- Please inform us whether you would like a refund, credit placed on your account or an exchange
- Reason for returning the item
Please sent your return back to:
- Package the item securely, please make sure the item/s are packaged to at least the standard they were originally sent to you. Please treat manufacturers boxes and packaging carefully, remember you have a duty of care to return the item in good resalable condition, this also includes the branded manufacturers packaging which your item came with. Please see our returns terms and conditions below for more information about this.
Please despatch the parcel to us ensuring that you obtain a certificate of posting. We strongly suggest that your item is sent via recorded post or courier service. We have found https://www.myhermes.co.uk/ to be very reasonable for this purpose.
- Once received, we will check your item/s and if everything is OK, either issue a refund, add the credit to your account for later use or get underway with your exchange. You will receive an email confirming that we are acting on your request.
Return Policy Wording
- Do's and Dont's of packaging your returns.
The original manufacturer branded product packaging is considered part of the overall product, we will in some cases charge for repackaging or charge for a diminished value of such items if packaging when a product is returned, is damaged beyond use or defaced with writing, postage/address labels, stamps and packing tape for example. Please ensure items are packaged within an external packaging bag or box like what was used to send your items to you. Perhaps you could reuse the bag or box we used.
Riding Hats - We send Riding Hats and Skull Caps in the original manufacturer branded box, bag and packaging, this is then placed inside an additional card board box with extra protective packaging for transport purposes, this is very important. We will not accept back Riding Hats or Skull caps that are sent back either without the original manufacturers bags, packaging and boxes, or returned to us only using the manufacturers box or bag. The manufacturers packaging, bags and hat boxes alone does not protect the Hat or Skull Cap enough during transport. Riding Hats and Skulls must be sent back with at least the same protection that was used when we dispatched the item to you. Please ensure all items are sent using the protective boxes or bags like used during our initial delivery to yourself to ensure the overall product/s including manufacturers packaging will not be damaged.
- Please ensure that you protect any products from becoming worn or soiled whilst trying them for size and fit.. Please also ensure items are free from any smells or fragrances as well as human or pet hair. If trying on any Horse Wear products, for example rugs and saddle pads, please ensure you use a clean sheet between item and Horse to prevent marks and/or Horse hair on the items. On cancellation or return for whatever reason, you must follow our returns procedures set out on this page and return to us the Products we have delivered to you in accordance with these procedures.
- If you are unsure about any of our return policy or procedure please contact us by email (email@example.com)
- Where you wish to return Products to us and don't have the returns paperwork which was included in your parcel please contact us and our customer services team (firstname.lastname@example.org) will provide you with the necessary information from your order which will be sent to the email address you registered with us. You should include the information we provide you with your returned products. The correct order information is important as it enables us to refund your payment correctly and deal with your returned Products quickly.
- If Product/s are defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery we will arrange to have our courier collect the items or if you wish to send them to us we will reimburse your reasonable costs of return UP TO a value of £4.50 and (at your option) replace the products (where the same or equivalent products are available) or refund you for the price paid including the delivery charges of any such Products, provided that the Products are returned complete, unused and in "as delivered" condition as supplied in the original packaging.
Products that are defective or damaged upon arrival to you must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. We recommend that returns are sent via Royal Mail Recorded or a courier company where tracking of the parcel is available.
- It is your responsibility to either arrange collection or pay for delivery of any unauthorised returns from our premises, for example Products which have been returned because you found them to be defective but which are subsequently found not to be defective; accordingly we reserve the right to return these Products to you at your cost. If you refuse to pay costs of returning an item to yourself under these circumstances the product will be held for a period of six months after which time the product will be destroyed if you have not made the appropriate arrangements for the goods to be returned to you.
- Please make sure all items or returned in a clean, dry and unsoiled condition. Due to staff Health and Safety we cannot accept soiled, dirty or wet returned items. This is irrespective of what the reason for return is and includes items returned to us for inspection or due to the item being faulty or defective. An example of this would be wet or muddy Horse rugs, Footwear, Horse Boots, Bandages, Wraps etc. Such items will be either sent back to you at your cost or must be collected. You will be subject to terms set out in clause 6 should you fail to make appropriate arrangements for the goods to be returned to you.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- If you are not completely happy with the purchase you have made, for any reason at all, then you may return the Product(s) within 28 days of receiving the Products for a full refund of the price of the Product(s). To qualify for a refund, the Product must be returned within 28 days of you receiving the Product(s) and in its original condition including original manufacturer branded packaging, this packaging along with the product must not be damaged, soiled or altered from its original condition or the condition on its delivery to you. Please return the Product(s) with the external packaging we used to send it to you or similar to ensure that the Product(s) is not damaged during transit. Subject to clause 5 you are responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- If you would like to return the Products yourself you can take them to our store. You will only be able to return Products to our store provided that you have complied with all provisions of these Terms and Conditions and have taken with you to the store a copy of your original Delivery Note. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
- Where you paid for Products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited. If payment was made via PayPal your refund will be returned to your PayPal account. All refunds will be made within 30 working days either:
- (where Products have not yet been delivered to you) of our confirmation in writing to you that your order has been cancelled or
- (where Products have been delivered to you) of the return of the Products to us in as new condition, with all manufacturers packaging and tags in good condition.