Quick 3-step overview
- Buy up to one saddle online.
- Try saddles for 5-10 minutes, taking care not to cause any wear or damage.
- Keep your saddle or call us within 28 days to arrange collection.
|UK mainland standard area||From £4.50||£12.95|
|Highlands, Islands, Isle of Man and non-standard UK areas
(Postcode areas: AB30-38, AB41, AB44-56, BT, FK17-99, G83, GY, HS, IM, IV1-28, IV30-56, IV63, JE, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE)
|Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands||£40.00||£40.00|
|Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden||£45.00||£45.00|
|Andorra, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland||£85.00||
Saddle purchase & delivery
- Delivery of up to 1 saddles is charged at the rates in the following table.
- A maximum of one saddle may be purchased per order.
- All of our saddles are new but some may have been tried by other customers who were given the same right of return as yourself. Please expect a minimal degree of wear commensurate with this.
Care of saddles
- Ensure saddles are rested on a proper saddle stand to avoid scratching, pitting and tearing. The cantle of a saddle is particularly prone to this type of damage.
- Try riding with the saddles for a maximum of 5-10 minutes in conjunction with a clean saddle cloth. This will reduce the wear on the saddles, particularly on the girth straps and saddle flaps. This is important if you return saddles to us.
- The easiest way to return saddles is to contact us to arrange collection.
- We charge the rates detailed in the table above for the collection and we will either take additional payment from you or deduct this amount from any refund due.
- If there is no return rate listed above for your location, the collection cost will be the same as the delivery charge originally paid.
- Saddles may be returned within 28 calendar days of receipt. All of our other terms and conditions apply.
- When returning saddles, please ensure they are clean with no hair or grease on them.
- Please use the original packaging to return saddles to us. If the original packaging was damaged, please use similar, good quality packaging to ensure the safety of the saddles.
- Upon receipt of your returned saddles, we will check for wear and damage. If any is found, we will contact you and give you the option of having the saddle sent out again for you to keep (without being refunded), at a cost equal to the delivery charge for your area. If you do not want the saddle, then we will deduct between 10% and 100% of the price you paid for the saddle from any refund, depending on the amount of wear and damage we deem to have been caused by you.
- If you choose to use an alternative courier service than the one we can provide, then you will remain liable for the full retail value of the saddle until we have received it. You may wish to insure the saddle during transit as loss or damage caused during transit will be treated as having been caused by you and you may not receive a full refund (see point 7).