“Since 1934, Bates Saddles have been driven by a philosophy of innovation focused on saddle performance and comfort for both you and your horse.”
With decades of research and continuous development into the technology in their saddles, Bates® have pioneered to produce saddles featuring adjustability for optimised comfort and ultimate performance.
In pursuit of identifying the needs of the modern horse and rider, Bates® enlists the expertise of physicists, veterinary professionals, and saddle fitters. Their innovations remain focused on the welfare of your horse – creating saddles to unlock your horse’s true potential.
Bates® focus on HART (Horse and Rider Technology) – “You’re in safe hands in a saddle with HART.”
This is what Bates® have to say about their…
* All-Purpose Saddles – “Bates All Purpose Saddles are the most technologically advanced in the world, delivering a new benchmark in comfort for both horse and rider. Underneath the finest European leather, the all-purpose saddles feature all of the innovations and technology synonymous with the high performance, discipline-related saddles.”
* Jump Saddles – “Bates Jump Saddles deliver the ultimate close contact and balanced position for the rider, whilst achieving a significant competitive advantage for the horse. In show jumping, saddle design has a significant impact on the horse’s performance. Traditionally, jumping saddles have focused on rider position with a compromise on a stable, supportive and optimal fit for the horse’s back.”
* Dressage Saddles – “Bates Dressage Saddles are the most innovative in the world. Combine the industry leaders in problem-solving for the development of truly innovative solutions in saddle design, with the knowledge and experience of world-leading dressage riders, and the result is a high performance dressage range for all riders.”
Professional riders who are ambassadors of Bates® include:
* Isabell Werth – Dressage
* Monica Theodorescu – Dressage
* Shane Rose – Eventing
* Stuart Tinney – Eventing
* Albert Bruyneel – Show Jumping
* Sam Jeffree – Eventing
* Sarah Bullimore – Eventing
* Tara Byrtt – Show Jumping
* And many, many more!
More information about the Bates® brand is available on their website: https://www.batessaddles.com/