We want to offer the best service at the best price possible so we will match the price of our competitors. Find out more
HY Equestrian Range
Synonymous with high quality and excellent value, the Hy® brand was... Read More
HY Equestrian Range
Synonymous with high quality and excellent value, the Hy® brand was established by Battles® equestrian group in 1980. Overflowing with innovation, Hy® are continuously developing brilliant products for the equestrian world. The ‘Hy’ brand name was inspired by amazing show jumper Hydrophane Coldstream, who was ridden by Derek Ricketts.
Hy® support equestrian sport in many spheres. The company are proud sponsors of the Hy Equestrian Hickstead Amateur Championship Jumping Series, The Longines Royal International Horse Show CSI05* and the Science Supplements All England Jumping Championship.
HY now offer nearly 1000 products which is broken down in to around 14 HY brands such as HY5 which covers Riding Gloves, HYClass which covers tack and leather work, HYHealth which covers veterinary products, HYShine which covers a vast range of grooming products and HYPerformance which covers HY jodhpurs and breeches. Each of the 14 brands targeting at a specific category of products.
Just a few of the most recognised brands incorporated by Hy® include:
* Hy5 extensive gloves range.
* HyFASHION stylish equestrian clothing.
* HyHEALTH equine healthcare range.
* HyIMPACT ultimate boots range.
* HyJUMP innovative stirrups.
* HyLAND exquisite riding boots.
* HyPERFORMANCE comfortable jodhpurs and breeches.
* HyRIDER sophisticated everyday clothing.
* HySCHOOL beautifully crafted whips and canes.
* HySHINE quality grooming products.
* HySPEED comfortable yet colourful saddlecloths and numnahs.
* HyVIZ fluorescent and reflective safety wear for horse and rider.
* HyWITHER ultimate fit saddle pad range.
* Little Rider range of clothing, pony care products, tack and more!
The HY name was dreamt up in the late 70's, inspired by top show jumping horse Hydrophane Coldstream who was ridden bt Derek Ricketts.