We want to offer the best service at the best price possible so we will match the price of our competitors. Find out more
Equestrian Long Coats
Here at Discount Equestrian, we pride ourselves on sourcing the best... Read More
Equestrian Long Coats
Here at Discount Equestrian, we pride ourselves on sourcing the best products from top equestrian brands.
Our fantastic range of Equestrian Long Coats includes incredibly innovative coats from fabulous brands such as Equetech®, Pikeur®, Mark Todd®, Coldstream®, Hy®, LeMieux®, Montar®, and more! Equestrian Long Coats or that new Horse Riding Winter Coat or Jacket is an important purchase. It needs to be practical for a number of tasks including riding and around the yard, as well as look stylish too. We require our new equestrian coat to be breathable and waterproof for when the heavens open but, must be suitable for riding a Horse.
You will notice many long equestrian coats come with a longer split down the back, usually held by press studs to allow opening the split up making getting in the saddle easier and stop the coat riding up.
Horse Riding Long Coats
A sample of some of the amazing products in our Long Horse Riding Coats collection includes:
* The Equetech® Vision Long Padded Reflective Coat – “A practical padded coat with the added benefit of being totally reflective! Lightweight and super warm with technical Bio-Down ethical insulation. Worn by international dressage riders and trainers. Perfect for casual walking and equestrian pursuits. A two-layer storm flap conceals the easy wear YKK durable zip to the front, for simplicity and durability. Also has a detachable hood with faux fur trim.”
* The WeatherBeeta® Kyla Waterproof Equestrian Jacket – “A technical, 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable jacket with sealed seams and lined inner quilting. Waterproof front, chest, and zips. Funnel neck with tuck away lined hood. Internal pockets to keep valuables secure.”
* The Coldstream® Kimmerston Long Quilted Equestrian Coat – “For ultimate warmth, this stylish and functional coat in a three quarter length design provides enhanced protection from the elements. The rear of the coat features a long zip hem which is designed to allow flexibility in the saddle, but when zipped down maximises warmth during other outdoor activities. The quilted panels retain heat with the excellent insulation properties of faux duck feather down. The coat is not only breathable and water repellent, it also has several features to protect you from the elements, including a high storm breaker neck and snug fleece cuffs. For additional warmth and comfort, a faux fur detachable neck trim is included on the inside of the collar.”
* The Mark Todd® Long Waterproof Performance Coat – “Made from fully waterproof, sturdy fabric for extreme temperatures with 200 Gm soft padding on the body and 120 Gm on the sleeve for easy movement and warmth. Features a high, fleece lined collar, and fully taped seams for complete waterproofing, as well as a waterproof zipper on the front and pockets. Also has a removable neck.”
* The Hy® Equestrian Synergy Long Rain Jacket – “A functional and stylish jacket made from fully waterproof material, which is also wind repellent and breathable, offering ultimate protection. This Hy Equestrian Jacket features zipped riding vents at the back to allow for adjustability when in the saddle. With a fold-away, concealed hood, high collar and storm cuffs with thumb holes, this is an essential jacket for any activity.”
* The LeMieux® Loire Three Quarter Coat – “Designed with the rider in mind, this beautiful Three Quarter Coat brings together function and style. Tailored through the body with distinctive Loire quilted side fillets that give a subtle stretch, offering total freedom of movement whilst keeping the wearer comfortable. Luxuriously warm and generously filled with eco-friendly DuPont synthetic filling, these coats have the warmth of down with the bounce-back durability of cotton, retaining their fullness even after washing. Additional fleece lining on the back, pockets and collar ensure ultimate comfort to beat the chill of any showground. These coats are perfectly styled with a Luxury faux fur detachable trim and detachable hood for a versatile look.”
* The Montar® Lila Long Coat – “A long jacket with fur collar and detachable hood. This jacket will keep you warm on a cold day. The zipper is 2 way, allowing you to ride in the Lila Long Coat. The filling is Serona, which is highly technical and designed to keep you dry.”
If you need any assistance selecting the perfect equestrian long coat or new winter jacket for yourself, or as a gift, please contact the Discount Equestrian team and we’d be happy to help!