De Niro Riding Boots
De Niro Custom Riding Boots
“World Class Boots.”
Since 1981 with offices based in Dorset, DeNiroBootCoUk® pride themselves on customer service and guaranteed fit.
Ensuring impeccable quality, De Niro boots are handcrafted by Italian artisans in Casarano, Italy – using Italian calfskin. Calfskin is used in high-end products as it produces soft leather with enhanced durability.
DeNiroBootCoUK® offers tips on measuring for your boots:
- Before measuring yourself, make sure you are in the riding clothing you would usually wear. (Use the jodhpurs and socks you would ride in.)
- There are other ways to measure if you don’t have a flexible tape measure. Use a piece of string and wrap it around the widest point of your calf, then cut it to the correct length. Measure this piece of string with a straight tape.
- When measuring, imagine that the tightness of the tape measure would be the fit of the boot.
- All riding boots will eventually drop lower, this is unavoidable. So measuring to the crease behind the knee is important – on average, boots will drop by 1cm.
- Always work in centimetres (cm) and get a friend or family member to help.
Further details can be found at the De Niro website
Discount Equestrian don’t only stock De Niro boots – we also stock other De Niro products, such as inflatable boot trees, matching spur straps, and De Niro Boot Nourishing Cream.
In our opinion the best thing about DeNiro Boots is the huge range of custom options available in terms of size, calf and ankle widths, height and of course leather types and colour. This along with hundreds of options combining boot trims, embellishments, spur holders and sole types.
We are availble in store to help design your perfect De Niro custom boots with the perfect fit.