We want to offer the best service at the best price possible so we will match the price of our competitors. Find out more
Kentucky Horsewear Rugs
Established in 2011, Kentucky® Horsewear rapidly became a popular brand... Read More
Kentucky Horsewear Rugs
Established in 2011, Kentucky® Horsewear rapidly became a popular brand throughout the USA, UK, and Europe. They continuously invest in the latest technological advancements in material manufacturing, and the company’s strict production processes result in top-quality products that are safe, strong, and stylish. Here at Discount Equestrian, we are a proud stockist of top quality Kentucky® Horsewear products.
Every horse deserves a rug for every occasion, and here at Discount Equestrian we stock only the finest quality rugs available in the equestrian marketplace. The Kentucky Horse Rugs range is bursting with amazing rugs that are packed full of fantastic features to keep your horse in top condition! Check out the Kentucky Show Rug range for the ultimate in style and comfort at a show.
Here are some words from Kentucky® Horsewear about a few of their best-selling horse rugs…
* Stable Rug 0G – “Our Stable Rug with 0g filling has an artificial rabbit skin lining (100% animal friendly) which offers an extremely soft feeling and prevents rubbing as well as hairs sticking to the lining. Thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin the horse gets a shinier coat. The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain body heat. The outer fabric (600D high tenacity polyester) with a diamond quilted pattern makes it a lot harder for the horse to bite in the fabric and tear it up. It also prevents shavings from sticking to the rug.”
* Under Rug Skin Friendly 300G – “The Under Rug Skin Friendly has a filling of 300g. The back part has a lining of artificial rabbit skin that offers extra warmth. It also offers comfort, makes your horse’s coat shine and prevents rubs. It is ideal to put under your stable or outdoor rug when it’s cold. It is machine washable at 30°C.”
* Turnout Rug All Weather Waterproof Classic 150G – “The Turnout Rug All Weather Waterproof classic is perfect for daily use in the paddock or field. Depending on the need of your horse, the rug is available in four different versions – 0g, 50g, 150g or 300g. The rug is resistant to all weather conditions due to its waterproof and dirt repellent coating. The materials of this rug are light-weight to offer maximum comfort. The Kentucky Turnout Rug offers maximum protection throughout the whole year. If you wish, you can use the rug in combination with a stable rug.”
* Cooler Sheet Softshell – “The Cooler Sheet Softshell has a luxury look and is the ideal stable mate at competitions or during transportation. It is specially made to protect the horse's back against a cold wind as it acts as a second skin. It’s highly breathable and gives extreme comfort to your horse. At the bottom part we add a mesh fabric that is extremely breathable and prevents flies from touching the horse. The artificial sheepskin protects the withers against rubs and pressure. The rug is machine washable at 30°C.”
* Quarter Rug All Weather 160G – “The Quarter Rug All Weather is a high-performance rug made out of a three-layer fabric. The 600D high tenacity polyester outer fabric is laminated with a waterproof breathable membrane and on the inside with our artificial rabbit skin. It’s the ideal rug for riding or warming up and cooling down, especially when it’s raining to keep your horse dry. The artificial rabbit skin lining offers extra warmth because it creates tiny air pockets that retain the body heat. The lining feels very soft against the skin and polishes the horse’s coat as well as preventing rubs.”
* Towel Rug – “This super comfy and cozy full cover Towel Rug is the perfect rug to dry your horse extremely fast after training or bathing. It features a detachable hood with a covered zipper. The towel fabric is a 100% microfiber polyester fabric which absorbs the humidity from the inside to the outside. This allows your horse to dry in no time after a shower especially during colder days. There is a fancy leather piping and elegant front closures.”
* Magnetic Rug Recuptex – “One of the first products in the Kentucky Horsewear range was the Magnetic Stable Boots Recuptex. It’s a very successful product with very high customer satisfaction and therefore we decided to develop the Magnetic Rug Recuptex. This rug uses the same Recuptex fabric technology that has proven to be state of the art. Based on the Bekaert BEKINOX® technology, these rugs contain the finest inox yarn (a stainless-steel fiber) that is woven into the fabric.”